GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art on Ice Production AG
1. The following General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between the ticket purchaser and the event organizer.
The agreement to purchase tickets or VIP package (Gala Dinner, Golden Circle, Cocktail, Arena Dinner) is binding. Once ordered, VIP packages may not be annulled or refunded. These packages shall be invoiced fully. The documents (tickets, VIP wristbands, schedule and directions) will be sent out a few weeks before the event.
2. The ticket purchaser is not entitled to have lost and/or damaged tickets replaced. In principal, the ticket becomes invalid once the ticket purchaser exits the event venue.
3. The visitor is obligated to adhere to the security measures imposed by the event organizer. Anyone disregarding these measures may be asked to leave the premises and forfeit their tickets. Audio and/or visual recordings of any type are strictly forbidden.
4. The organizer shall implement the greatest level of security, but it shall in no way be held liable for damages of any kind, in particular those caused by theft, accident, illness, etc.
5. Should an event be postponed for any reason, the ticket/VIP package shall also be valid for the new event date. Tickets/VIP packages cannot be refunded and/or exchanged.
6. The billing amount shall be invoiced as a one-off payment to be paid within the time period stated on the invoice. Once the payment deadline has expired, the tickets will be released for further sale (excluding VIP packages). Tickets already paid for may not be returned or exchanged.
7. The event organizer may use client information for marketing purposes.
10. Swiss law shall govern any and all disputes arising from these General Terms and Conditions. The place of jurisdiction is Meilen.